Sunday, April 17, 2011

it gets tricky...

I am in a relationship. The thing is I have no idea how to do this. I have had one serious relationship before this that lasted a couple of years, but him and I were pretty much all wrong for each other. Now I have found someone. Someone that is very similar to me (sometimes too similar) and in pretty much every way he is exactly what I need. He laughs at my jokes, and I find him witty and amusing. I can be around him all day long and still want more. He is just plainly, the one. Ah...but here is where it gets tricky. I am new at this. Being single and very independent for most of my life has allowed me to do pretty much whatever I want, and put myself first. So...how does one learn to be in a relationship? In this blog you will follow me through this learning experience. I will probably be writing a lot of 'what-not-to-do's", and hopefully about some great moments as well. I will be able to take advice from you, which will help and one day I may just figure it out. This is life from a 'Green Girlfriends' point of view...as in someone who is beginning and learning. The man and I are moving in together beginning May 1st...so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment